Welcome to the demonstration of my Web Database Publisher
- Tables from a desktop database (such as MS Access, SQL Server or mysqli) can be published to the Web, if they can export in CSV format(Comma Seperated Valalues).
- Forms and datasheets are generated by a server based script which uses meta data rather than hard code.
- Tables can be viewed and edited to capture data to Web Database.
- Mobile friendly.
- The demo shows several examples of Access and Excel tables web enabled.
- Tables can be uploaded and downloaded to CSV files for the storage could be 'Microsoft SQL Server' or 'mysqli(open source)'.
- Backend management can be implemented within the Web Application, or on any suitable database client with ODBC(such as Microsoft Access).
- User and Group Level Security can be configured to allow users access to subsets of database.
- The Application could be hosted on an intranet web server, on Apache(open source) or Microsoft web servers.
- The Web Hosted Database for the storage could be 'Microsoft SQL Server' or 'mysqli(open source)'.
- Enter the Demo
- Contact Mike Widdess